Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Mental Health Nursing provides practical, easily accessible, concise and up-to-date, evidence-based guidelines about the essential elements of mental health nursing practice in one portable format.
- Author BiographyPatrick Callaghan is Professor of Mental Health Nursing and Head of the School of Health Sciences at the University of Nottingham where he leads the Mental Health Research Programme. He is Associate Director (Research Engagement) at the National Institute of Health Research Mental Health Research Network. He was the first elected Chair of Mental Health Nurse Academics UK and sits on the steering committee of Horatio: The European Association of Mental Health Nursing. He is a Professorial Fellow, Deputy Director and Board member of the Institute of Mental Health, Nottingham. In 2010 he was awarded the Eileen Skellern Memorial Lecture for his contribution to Mental Health Nursing. He led the education group of the Chief Nursing Officer's Review of Mental Health Nursing in England in 2005. Professor Callaghan has published more than 70 papers, secured around GBP4m of research grants and edited three books.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight208 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCatherine Gamble,Patrick Callaghan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.