All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Occupational Health is the must-have guide for all occu[ational health practitioners. It brings together current practices, legislation and tools to provide a single authorative guide on how to assess and manage health risks in the workplace.
- Author BiographyAfter completing her undergraduate training at Nottingham University Medical School, Julia Smedley subsequently spent several years in hospital medical specialties before embarking on higher specialist training in occupational medicine (a joint clinical/academic post at Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust and the Medical Research Council Environmental Epidemiology Unit, University of Southampton). She is currently the head of a large NHS occupational health department that also provides services to a range of local and global industries. Whilst she is primarily a practical clinician and service director, she has always maintained a strong interest in research and evidence-based practice in occupational medicine. Finlay Dick is Senior Occupational Physician with Capita Health and Wellbeing - Energy in Aberdeen and an Honorary Senior Lecturer in Occupational Medicine at Aberdeen University. He has worked in occupational medicine for 20 years in a number of sectors including the oil industry, shipping, local authority, and healthcare sectors. Steve Sadhra has published over 50 book chapters, international reports and peer-reviewed publications in the field of Occupational Health. He has over 15 years experience in teaching occupational physicians, nurses and occupational hygienists and engineers and currently undertakes National and International Consultancy work in occupational health for over 30 organisations throughout the UK.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPart-work (fasciculo)
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note42 black and white line drawings
- Weight466 g
- Width106 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byFinlay Dick,Julia Smedley,Steven S. Sadhra
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.