All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides practical, easily accessible and up-to-date evidence-based information on the essential elements of perioperative practice. It offers a thorough introduction to the principles and practice of anaesthetic practice, intraoperative care and recovery nursing.
- Author BiographySuzanne Hughes Suzanne works as a lecturer in the Cardiff School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies at Cardiff University. She is involved in teaching and curriculum development for both pre and post registration nurses. She also acts as a project manager for learning and teaching within the university, where she leads the evaluation strand. Her research interests are in nurse education and perioperative education, through which she keeps up-to-date with current developments in perioperative practice. Andy Mardell Andy has been an operating theatre nurse in the scrub area for over twenty years, and has worked in a number of surgical specialties. He is now involved with education and training at the Main Theatre Department at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and also still practices in clinical settings.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note50 black and white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width100 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndy Mardell,Suzanne Hughes
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.