All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford International Primary Maths takes a problem solving approach to the subject that helps students discover, explore and connect with mathematics. Packed with interesting activities and problems, the course also contains support for EAL learners.
- Author BiographyAnthony Cotton, Caroline Clissold, Linda Glithro, Janet Rees, Cherri Moseley Lead author Tony Cotton is a writer and educational consultant with over 30 years teaching in primary schools, secondary schools and Universities. He is the author of a number of books including Understanding and Teaching Primary Mathematics. Caroline Clissold is an experienced teacher, having taught all years form Years 1 to 6. For nine years, she was the mathematics consultant for a London borough responsible for implementing the national numeracy strategy. She now conducts teacher training workshops and her main interest lies in developing ways to integrate speaking and listening skills in a meaningful, engaging way. For the last ten years Linda Glithro has been Deputy Head in a large independent school with particular interest in Maths, Science and assessment. Previously she has also worked in primary schools across Oxfordshire and was a founding member of the Maths Association Primary Sub-committee.
- Author(s)Caroline Clissold,Cherri Moseley,Janet Rees,Linda Glithro
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteColour
- Weight469 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byAnthony Cotton
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.73Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.