All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible fill-in skills workbook has been updated to support the Oxford International Student's Atlas - the most engaging 11-18 atlas, now updated and even better.
- Author BiographyDr Patrick Wiegand taught in primary and secondary schools before being appointed to the School of Education at the University of Leeds where he trained teachers, taught on Masters' programmes and supervised PhD students. He became Head of Teacher Training at the University of Leeds and then Reader in Geography Education. He has researched children's thinking with maps and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) throughout his career and has published many books, chapters and research papers in this area including Learning and Teaching with Maps (Routledge, 2006). He was Chair of the Cartography and Children Commission of the International Cartographic Association, held a Leverhulme Research Fellowship in GIS in Education, and has served on the UK Committee for Cartography. He has always worked to improve the quality and usability of classroom teaching materials and has been Editorial Adviser for OUP atlases for 30 years.
- Author(s)Patrick Wiegand
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight78 g
- Width111 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.