All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 1,500 social studies, science, and math content terms illustrated with crystal-clear artwork that makes the meanings easy to understand. NEW Unit Expansion pages focus on academic reading, writing, and critical thinking skills. NEW Exercise banners on the page enable students to put the words to use in academic speaking and writing.
- Author BiographyDorothy Kauffman, Ph.D., is a consultant with the Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) in Washington, DC, specializing in and advocating for integrated instruction. Kate Kinsella, Ed.D., is a teacher educator at San Francisco State University and a consultant to state departments of education and school districts.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight560 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.