All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes activities tailored to support the KS3 Framework for Teaching English and help students to fulfil the Framework objectives. This work contains activities that include work on Speaking and Listening, close text analysis, and the structure of playscripts; and serve as a springboard for personal writing.
- Author(s)Bram Stoker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line drawings
- Weight203 g
- Width170 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.06Trending at £6.07
- £8.99Trending at £10.16
- £7.31Trending at £13.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.