All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a programme designed to teach young children to read, this Robins storybook is for children who are already competent readers and who can progress quickly. It contains more complicated sentence structure and a tightly controlled relationship between text and illustration.
- Author(s)Adam Coleman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/1991
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Reading Tree
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date04/08/2006
- Content Noteillustrated in full colour
- Weight78 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 6 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.