All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis non-fiction component of Oxford's popular infant reading scheme, Oxford Reading Tree , introduces non-fiction to young children. This unit supports National Curriculum history and geography courses, as well as developing reading skills and demonstrating different styles of writing.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Reading Tree
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/03/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight61 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Reading Age7-13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.