All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis non-fiction component of Oxford's popular infant reading scheme, Oxford Reading Tree , introduces non-fiction to young children. This unit supports National Curriculum history and geography courses, as well as developing reading skills and demonstrating different styles of writing.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Reading Tree
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/03/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Reading Age7-13
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.48
- £19.79Trending at £20.19
- £5.29Trending at £6.29
- £5.36Trending at £10.32
- £5.00Trending at £6.71
- £8.27Trending at £11.16
- £8.26Trending at £11.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.