All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £5.49Trending at £5.74
- £5.79Trending at £7.96
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis non-fiction component of Oxford's popular infant reading scheme introduces non-fiction to young children. It focuses on developing the information retrieval and handling skills that children will need in later years. The programme progresses in difficulty from Units A to F.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Reading Tree
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/03/2003
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight120 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.