All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume on Propertius to bring together some of the best and most influential scholarship on his poetry and put them into dialogue with each other. The articles discuss the recent developments in classical scholarship and look at issues of text, intertextuality, gender, and the social and political context of Propertius' work.
- Author BiographyTara Welch is an Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Kansas. She has published a number of articles on Latin poetry and a book on Propertius.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleOxford Readings in Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width158 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEllen Greene,Tara S. Welch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.