All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Agency and Responsibility is a forum for outstanding new work in an area of vigorous and broad-ranging debate in philosophy and beyond. What is involved in human action? Can philosophy and science illuminate debate about free will? How should we answer questions about responsibility for action?
- Author BiographyDavid Shoemaker is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Murphy Institute at Tulane University. He is the author or co-author of two books and thirty-five articles, many of them having to do with the issues of agency, responsibility, and personal identity.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Agency and Responsibility
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight362 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Shoemaker
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.