All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion is an annual volume offering a regular snapshot of state-of-the-art work in this longstanding area of philosophy that has seen an explosive growth of interest over the past half century.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. His research areas include metaphysics and epistemology as well as the philosophy of religion, having published to date six books and one hundred articles.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight336 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJonathan L. Kvanvig
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.96
- £5.79Trending at £7.05
- £12.99Trending at £22.97
- £9.50Trending at £9.64
- £32.80Trending at £50.45
- £15.92Trending at £19.96
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.