All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion is an annual volume offering a regular snapshot of state-of-the-art work in this longstanding area of philosophy that has seen an explosive growth of interest over the past half century.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. His research areas include metaphysics and epistemology as well as the philosophy of religion, having published to date six books and one hundred articles.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight348 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJonathan L. Kvanvig
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.