All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a comprehensive and evidence-based reference guide for those who have a strong and scholarly interest in medical education, the Oxford Textbook of Medical Education contains everything the medical educator needs to know in order to deliver the knowledge, skills, and behaviour that doctors need.
- Author BiographyDr Kieran Walsh is Clinical Director of BMJ Learning - the education service of the BMJ Group. He is responsible for the editorial direction of BMJ Online Learning, BMJ Masterclasses and BMJ onExamination. He has written over 200 articles for publication - mainly in the field of medical education. He has previously written two books - the first on cost and value in medical education and the second a dictionary of medical education quotations. He has worked in the past as a hospital doctor - specialising in care of the elderly medicine and neurology.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Textbook
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1594 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKieran Walsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.