All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than three centuries Oxford has been the subject of fine illustrated books and engraved prints. The best of these historic prints are reproduced here to create a panorama of classical Oxford, offering an instructive and captivating view of Oxford through the ages.
- Author BiographyPeter Whitfield writes on history, literary criticism and poetry. He is the author of 'Travel: A Literary History' (2011) and 'Mapping Shakespeare' (2016).
- Author(s)Peter Whitfield
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note76 colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width278 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.