Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details how oxidative stress in cancer biology can be utilized to more effectively design interventions to enhance therapeutic responses while causing fewer treatment limiting complications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight877 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDavid Guis,Douglas Robert Spitz,Kenneth J. Dornfeld,Koyamangalath Krishnan
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.