Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)F. Kreuzer,S. M. Cain,T. K. Goldstick,Z. Turek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1973
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note286 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1827 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsMinireviews.- Oxygen Supply and Microcirculation of the Brain Cortex.- Myocardial Oxygen Pressure: Mirror of Oxygen Supply.- Skeletal and Cardiac Muscle Oxygenation.- Diffusion with Chemical Reaction in Biological Systems.- Blood Gas Transport and 2,3-DPG.- Central Nervous System.- Oxygen Supply of the Blood-Free Perfused Guinea Pig Brain at Three Different Temperatures.- Quantitative Analysis of Reflection Spectra and Tissue Metabolites of the Blood-Free Perfused Guinea Pig Brain.- Regulation of Cerebral Blood Flow (CBF) during Hypoxia and Epileptic Seizures.- Redistribution of Cerebrocortical Microflow during Increased Neuronal Activity.- Distribution of Cerebrocortical Microflow in Normo- and Hypertensive Rats: Studies in Ischemia.- Changes in Regional Cerebrovascular Resistance during Partial Cerebral Ischemia in Rats.- The Effect of Peptides on Cerebrovascular Resistance in Cats.- Effects of Increases in the Inspired Oxygen Fraction on Brain Surface Oxygen Pressure Fields and Regional Cerebral Blood Flow.- Assessment of the in Vivo Recording of Local Cerebral Blood Flow using a Thermistor Device.- Discriminant Parameters Representing Cerebral Cortical Function during Anoxic Anoxia Investigations.- Function and Electronmicroscopic Structure of Anterior Horn Cells during Graduated Temporary Ischemia (Movie Film).- Lumbar and Thoracic Spinal Cord Oxygen Tension during Aortic Cross-Clamping.- Heart.- Heterogeneous pO2 Distribution as a Consequence of the Capillary Network.- Myocardial Oxygen Consumption and Autoregulation of the Coronary Vascular Bed.- Myocardial Oxygen Pressure across the Lateral Border Zone after Acute Coronary Occlusion in the Pig Heart.- Distribution of Mitochondria Relative to Capillaries in Guinea Pig Myocardium.- Oxygen Supply to Hypothermic Isolated Working Heart during Blood Acid-Base Changes.- In Situ NADH Laser Fluorimetry and its Application to the Study of Cardiac Metabolism.- Variability of Intercapillary Distance Estimated on Histological sections of Rat Heart.- Myocardial Capillarity of Rats Exposed to Simulated High Altitude.- The Effect of Heterogeneity of Capillary Spacing and O2 Consumption - Blood Flow Mismatching on Myocardial Oxygenation.- Multicomponent Analysis of Reflection Spectra from the Guinea Pig Heart for Measuring Tissue Oxygenation by Quantitative Determination of Oxygen Saturation of Myoglobin and of the Redox State of Cytochrome aa3 c and b.- Oxygen Diffusion in a Heart Muscle Fibre.- Myocardial Ischemic Injury and ?-Adrenergic Receptors in Perfused Working Rabbit Hearts.- Skeletal Muscle.- An Upper Bound on the Minimum PO2 for O2 Consumption in Red Muscle.- Washout of a Diluent Bolus from Canine Hindlimb as an Index of Red Cell Transit Time.- Oxygen Exchanges between Blood and Resting Skeletal Muscle: A Shunt-Sink Hypothesis.- Effects of Intermittent Capillary Flow on Oxygen Transport in Skeletal Muscle Studied by Dynamic Computer Simulation.- Exercise Reduces Diffusion Distances in Skeletal Muscles of Rabbits Fed an Atherogenic Diet.- Skeletal Muscle Capillarity in Hyperthyroid and Hypothyroid Rats.- Adaptation of Muscle Capillarity.- Distribution of Local Oxygen Consumption in Resting Skeletal Muscle.- Pyridine Nucleotide Fluorescence Measurements with Simultaneous Visualization of the Microcirculation in Skeletal Muscle.- Redistribution of Microcirculation in Skeletal Muscle during Hypoxaemia.- Relationship between Oxygen Deficit and Oxygen Debt in Exercises of Different Intensity and Duration.- Metabolic and Ventilatory Responses to Exercise in Patients with a Deficient O2 Utilization by a Mitochondrial Myopathy.- Regulation of Muscle PO2 in Rats with Portocaval Anastomosis.- Skeletal Muscle PO2 in Burn Shock - A Clinical Study.- Electric Potentials Due to CO2 Diffusion in Myoglobin Solutions.- Blood.- Oxygen Supply and Microcirculation of the Beating Dog Heart after Haemodilution with Fluosol DA 20%.- O2 and CO2 Solubility of the Fluorocarbon Emulsion Fluosol-DA 20% a
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.