All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the 38th annual conference of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT), held in Ascona, Switzerland in July 2010, this volume covers all aspects of oxygen transport from air to the cells, organs and organisms; instrumentation and methods to sense oxygen and clinical evidence.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, 44 colour illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid K. Harrison,Duane F. Bruley,Hans Ulrich Bulcher,Markus Rudin,Martin Wolf,Sabine van Huffel,Ursula Wolf
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.