Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number789
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight967 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlexander Caicedo,David K. Harrison,Duane F. Bruley,Gunnar Naulaers,Sabine van Huffel
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Acknowledgements.- Remembering Professor Mamoru Tamura.- Part 1: Hypoxia.- Increased Kidney Metabolism as a Pathway to Kidney Tissue Hypoxia and Damage: Effects of Triiodothyronine and Dinitrophenol in Normoglycemic Rats.- Hypoxia-Induced Cerebral Angiogenesis in Mouse Cortex with Two-Photon Microscopy.- Reduction of Cytochrome c Oxidase During Vasovagal Hypoxia-Ischaemia in Human Adult Brain: A Case Study.- Increased HIF-1alpha and 2alpha Accumulation, but Decreased Microvascular Density, in Chronic Hyperoxia and Hypercapnia in the Mouse Cerebral Cortex.- Oxygen Delivery: The Principal Role of the Circulation.- Heart Rate Variability in Newborns with Hypoxic Brain Injury.- Part 2: Brain Oxygenation.- Simultaneous Monitoring of Brain and Skin Oxygenation during Haemorrhagic Shock in Piglets.- Hemispheric Differences of Motor Execution: A Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study.- Acute Stress Exposure Preceding Global Brain Ischemia Accelerates Decreased Doublecortin Expression in the Rat Retrosplenial Cortex.- Effects of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation of the Motor Cortex on Prefrontal Cortex Activation during a Neuromuscular Fatigue Task: An fNIRS Study.- The Effect of Inner Speech on Arterial CO2, Cerebral Hemodynamics and Oxygenation - A Functional NIRS Study.- Investigation of Frontal Lobe Activation with fNIRS and Systemic Changes during Video Gaming.- Effect of Valsalva Maneuver-induced Hemodynamic Changes on Brain Near-infrared Spectroscopy Measurements.- Cerebral Autoregulation in Premature Infants.- Brain Tissue Oxygen Saturation Increases during Sleep in Adolescents.- Changes of Cerebral Oxygen Metabolism and Hemodynamics during ECPR with Hypothermia Measured by Near Infrared Spectroscopy: A Pilot Study.- Part 3: Muscle Oxygenation.- Analysis of NIRS-based Muscle Oxygenation Parameters by Inclusion of Adipose Tissue Thickness.- Statistical Treatment of Oxygenation-related Data in Muscle Tissue.- O2 Saturation in the Intercostal Space during Moderate and Heavy Constant-load Exercise.- Muscle, Prefrontal and Motor Cortex Oxygenation Profiles during Prolonged Fatiguing Exercise.- Aging Affects Spatial Distribution of Leg Muscle Oxygen Saturation during Ramp Cycling Exercise.- Which is the Best Indicator of Muscle Oxygen Extraction during Exercise using NIRS? - Evidence that HHb is not the Candidate.- Tissue Oxygenation during Exercise Measured with NIRS: Reproducibility and Influence of Wavelengths.- Using Portable NIRS to Compare Arm and Leg Muscle Oxygenation during Roller-skiing in Bi-athletes: A Case Study.- The Use of Portable NIRS to measure Muscle Oxygenation and Haemodynamics during a Repeated Sprint Running Test.- Tumor Oxygenation.- Amifostine Acts upon Mitochondria to Stimulate Growth of Bone Marrow and Regulate Cytokines.- Hypoxia, Lactate Accumulation and Acidosis: Siblings Or Accomplices Driving Tumor Progression And Resistance To Therapy?.- Breast Cancer Detection of Large Size to DCIS by Hypoxia and Angiogenesis using NIRS.- Impact of Extracellular Acidosis on Intracellular pH Control and Cell Signaling in Tumor Cells.- Tumor Oxygenation: An Appraisal of Past and Present Concepts, and a Look into the Future.- In Vivo Metabolic Evaluation of Breast Tumor Mouse Xenografts for Predicting Aggressiveness Using the Hyperpolarized 13C-NMR Technique.- Mapping the Redox State of CHOP-treated Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Xenografts in Mice.- Maternal Bias in Mouse Radiosensitivity: The Role of the Mitochondrial PTP.- Interleukin 11 Protects Bone Marrow Mitochondria from Radiation Damage.- Tumor Reoxygenation following Administration of the EGFR inhibitor, Gefitinib, in Experimental Tumors.- Radiation Affects the Responsiveness of Bone Marrow to G-CSF.- Application of MOBILE (Mapping of Oxygen By Imaging Lipids relaxation Enhancement) to Study Variations in Tumor Oxygenation.- Primo Vascular System and its Potential Role in Cancer Metastasis.- Part 5: Cell Metabolism.- Pancreaticoduodenectomy using Periopera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.