Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.04+ £1.09 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for the Booker Prize, a deeply moving exploration of courage, love and liberation in the modern age
- Author BiographyAndrew Miller's first novel, Ingenious Pain, was published by Sceptre in 1997 and greeted as the debut of an outstanding new writer. It won the James Tait Black Memorial Prize, the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and the Grinzane Cavour Prize for the best foreign novel published in Italy. It was followed by Casanova, then Oxygen, which was shortlisted for both the Booker Prize and the Whitbread Novel of the Year Award in 2001, The Optimists, and One Morning Like A Bird. In 2011, his sixth novel, Pure, was published to great acclaim and went on to win the Costa Book of the Year Award.Andrew Miller's novels have been translated into thirty languages. Born in Bristol in 1960, he has lived in Spain, Japan, France and Ireland, and currently lives in Somerset.
- Author(s)Andrew Miller
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight277 g
- Width145 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.