CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionJanette Turner Hospital has been called by the Times Literary Supplement one of the most powerful and innovative writers in English today. Oyster has received critical acclaim internationally, and was short-listed for the prestigious Miles Franklin Award and the National Book Award in Australia.
- Author BiographyJanette Turner Hospital received Australia's Patrick White Award for lifetime literary achievement, and is Distinguished Professor of English at the University of South Carolina. She lives in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Janette Turner Hospital
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.