All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and updated Pocket Wine Book 2004 and Wine Buying Guide 2004 packaged in an easy to carry wallet. Pocket Wine has over 1600 entries on over 7000 wines and 4000 producers, with a star rating system and Oz's Pick of the Year. The guide covers best buys and supermarket selections.
- Author BiographyOz Clarke is a well-known personality and highly respected authority on wine. He appears regularly on BBC TV's FOOD & DRINK programme and is the winner of all the major wine writing prizes both in the UK and US, including the Julia Child, Glenfiddich, Andre Simon and Lanson.
- Author(s)Oz Clarke
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Notemaps, labels, illustrations, glossary, index
- Weight400 g
- Width105 mm
- Height204 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.