All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Oz Clarke's Pocket Wine Book, updated and packaged together with a 'Oz Clarke's Wine Buying Guide'.
- Author BiographyOz Clarke is a well-known personality and highly respected authority on wine. He is the winner of all the major wine writing prizes both in the UK and US, including the Julia Child, Glenfiddich, Andre Simon and Lanson (the latest award being Le Prix du Champagne Lanson 2004 for THE POCKET WINE BOOK 2004).
- Author(s)Oz Clarke
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Content Note100 maps, labels, pix
- Width110 mm
- Height203 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.