All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Oz Clarke's wine guide, thousands of wines are listed by name, producer, vintage and price, and all are available from wine merchants and leading supermarkets in Britain. Oz Clarke also offers his own particular recommendations.
- Author BiographyOz Clarke is a well-known personality and highly respected authority on wine. He appears regularly on BBC TV's FOOD AND DRINK and writes on wine for the DAILY TELEGRAPH.
- Author(s)Oz Clarke
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 32, colour
- Weight406 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.