All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers P-40 Warhawks fighting in the Pacific from the first defence of Pearl Harbour on 7th December 1941 to the Marshall Islands in March 1944. It looks at all of the Warhawk aces including aces-in-a-day Mel Wheadon and Joe Lesika.
- Author BiographyCarl Molesworth has specialised in producing unit histories for the USAAF fighter groups of the CBI since the 1980s, interviewing surviving veterans from these little-publicised units. This is his third volume for Osprey. Virginia-based Jim Laurier is a highly accomplished artist who has produced artwork for Osprey's military and aviation lists. He has illustrated all three P-40 books to date, and his profiles are amongst the best in print.
- Author(s)Carl Molesworth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Aircraft of the Aces S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 55
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note140 illustrations, (40 colour )
- Weight311 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.