All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe largest single engined fighter when the USA entered the war, the P-47 was a monster of a machine.
- Author BiographyMartin Bowman is the author of the three highly successful Mosquito volumes in the Combat Aircraft series and the P-51 Mustang versus the Fw 190 in the Duel series, as well as three books on the B-17 in the ETO. He has also written more than a dozen titles on the 'Mighty Eighth', over the past 20 years, having interviewed many veterans both in the UK and the USA. The author lives in Norwich, UK.
- Author(s)Martin Bowman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleDuel
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight257 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier,Mark Postlethwaite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.