All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionHere are the 99 principles that have made Procter & Gamble the dominant marketing powerhouse, a collection of business know-how which come directly from inside the walls of P & G. The text presents marketing, career development and business management principles in bite-sized lessons .
- Author BiographyCharles Decker was a brand manager at Procter & Gamble before joining Ogilvy & Mather where he became an Executive Vice President. He is currently an independent marketing consultant.
- Author(s)Charles Decker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/10/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHarperCollins Business
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.