All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work has become the standard introduction to the theory of p-adic numbers. The 2nd edition adds a deeper treatment of p-adic functions, including the Iwasawa logarithm and the p-adic gamma-function, plus new exercises and an appendix of answers and hints.
- Author(s)Neal Koblitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/1996
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1984. Corr. 2nd printing 1996
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.