All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.58Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the scientific impact of the work of Nobel Laureate, Pierre-Gilles de Gennes, one of the greatest scientists of the 20th century. This book covers the important fields for which de Gennes was renowned: solid state, macroscopic random media and percolation, supersolids, liquid crystals, polymers, adhesion and friction, and biophysics.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeries on Directions in Condensed Matter Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byFrancoise Brochard-Wyart,Jacques Prost,Julien Bok
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.