CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn its updated 2nd edition, this Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book offers tools for identifying target genes, methods to determine stress response, autophagy or senescence induced by p53, cell cycle analysis, generation of pluripotent stem cells and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number962
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight666 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySumitra Deb,Swati Palit Deb
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.