CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionHelps healthcare professionals study, learn, and retain critical information needed for the emergency care of children and improve performance on the PALS final exam. This book is suitable for those preparing for PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification or recertification.
- Author BiographyGuy H Haskell, Ph.D, NREMT-P is the Director of Emergency Medical and Safety Services Consultants. He is also a Paramedic and Firefighter with the Benton Township Volunteer Fire Department in Unionville, IN. Marianne Gausche-Hill, MD, FACEP, FAAP is a Professor of Medicine at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA. She is also the Director of Emergency Medical Services and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowships at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center's Department of Emergency Medicine in Torrance, CA.
- Author(s)Guy H. Haskell,Marianne Gausche-Hill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePearls of Wisdom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteill
- Weight407 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.