Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionExplains what needs to be done and includes advice on legislation as well as actual testing. This title contains an appendix providing the electrical fundamentals needed by non-specialists and also has sample questions (with answers) for the C&G 2377 exam.
- Author BiographyBrian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
- Author(s)Brian Scaddan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date22/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- flyingscot266206 Apr, 2014by
I bought the product because I am thinking about doing it as a business.I like the product because it is very informative. I can not find a dislike at all.
- coconotts29 Oct, 2013by
this book is not for me,bought this as a gift for someone who is thinking of going on a pat test course.Has good reviews,looks a good read.
- michael.christo...04 Aug, 2011by
Great Book, Good value, Easy To Understand
Great little book for anyone wanting to PAT test, clear and easy to understand, would resommend, not sure what else to say but i have to write at least 100 characters for a review so i am going to write some rubbish, how many charcters can 100 be, this is beyond a joke, how do ebay expect someone to write this much, they are pathetic, i am sure i have done more than 100 now