Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn April 2000 researchers from around the world met in Lexington, Kentucky, to discuss information on the chemistry and biological effects of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs). This resulting volume contains an introduction and 62 scientific papers on PCBs and their health risks.
- Author BiographyLarry W. Robertson, professor in the Graduate Center for Toxicology, is the director of The University of Kentucky Superfund Basic Research Program. Larry G. Hansen, professor at the University of Illinois, is the author of The Ortho Side of PCBs: Occurrence and Disposition.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byLarry G. Hansen,Larry W. Robertson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.