All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Branden R. Williams
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 - Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: The Death of SSL Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Third Parties Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Technical Testing Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Other Miscellaneous Changes Chapter 6 - Chapter 6: Final Thoughts
- Author BiographyBranden R. Williams (CISSP, CISM, CPISA, CPISM) leads an information security practice in a Global Security Consulting group at a major security firm in Flower Mound, TX and teaches in the NSA Certified Information Assurance program at the University of Dallas's Graduate School of Management. Branden has been involved in information technology since 1994, and focused on information security since 1996. He started consulting on payment security in 2004, assessing companies against the Visa CISP and Mastercard SDP programs. He has a Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing from the University of Texas, Arlington, and a Masters of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management and Market Logistics from the University of Dallas. Branden publishes a monthly column in the ISSA Journal entitled Herding Cats, and authors a blog at http://www.brandenwilliams.com/.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.