Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the many advances made in PCR technology, which has been used in more than 10,000 laboratories worldwide. This work provides both a primer to allow the reader to gain basic experience of different PCR techniques, as well as in-depth insight into a variety of the more complex applications of PCR.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 226
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1172 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid Stirling,John M. S. Bartlett
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.