All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAxiomatic Quantum Field Theory gives precise mathematical responses to questions like: What is a quantized field? And what are the physically indispensable attributes of a quantized field? This title offers a summary of and introduction to the achievements of Axiomatic Quantum Field Theory.
- Author BiographyRaymond F. Streater is Professor of Applied Mathematics at King's College London. Arthur S. Wightman is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Wightman,Raymond F. Streater
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2000
- Series TitlePrinceton Landmarks in Mathematics and Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.