Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the approaches to PET/CT Imaging. This title reviews the roles of PET/CT in pulmonary masses, GI malignancies, head and neck cancer, lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, pancreatic and biliary tree malignancies, malignant melanoma, breast carcinoma, common pediatric malignancies, and bone malignancies.
- Author(s)Yong Bradley
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Radiology
- Series Part/Volume Number51-4
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.