All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionPHP is an open source server side scripting language for creating dynamic web pages for ecommerce and other web applications offering a simple and universal solution for easy-to-program dynamic web pages. This text is a solutions-oriented guide to the challenges most often faced by PHP developers.
- Author BiographySterling Hughes is a freelance Web developer, creating dynamic Web applications in PHP, C, and Perl for Fortune 500 companies. He is a coauthor of the PHP documentation and has written articles about PHP for Webreference, Zend.com, and Webtechniques. He currently writes a regular feature for Zend.com. He authored PHP's SWF, CURL, Sablotron (XSL), and BZip2 extensions, and coauthored the Sockets extension. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Andrei Zmievski is the lead development engineer and open source researcher at ispi, where he works on various e-commerce and Web publishing projects. He is a member of the PHP core development group and has contributed to several other open source projects. His other interests include piano and computer graphics. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Andrei Zmievski,Stirling Hughes
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.