CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews PID controller theory, design and realization, covering new approaches to controller tuning; configurations for more efficient control and such non-standard approaches as fractional-order, event-based, nonlinear and predictive control.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note33 Tables, black and white; XIV, 602 p.
- Weight932 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAntonio Visioli,Ramon Vilanova
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.