CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated for the 2011 version of the PMP exam! If you're preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, this thorough book is what you need.
- Author BiographyKim Heldman , PMP, is a Senior IT Director for the state of Colorado. She has over 20 years of experience in information technology project management. Kim is the author of several books on project management, including the five previous editions of the top-selling PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide .
- Author(s)Kim Heldman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.