All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like your cakes delicious, cute and stylish, then you'll love cake POPs - the delicious little treats designed by one of London's most fashionable bakeries.
- Author BiographyClare O'Connell runs her business, the Pop Bakery, from her family home in West Hampstead, London, and supplies to numerous corporate clients, from Samsung to Air New Zealand. Clare has also gained a number of clients from the fashion industry, including Calvin Klein, Charlotte Olympia, Swarovski and Olivia Rubin, and she regularly works with Topshop designing cake POPs for promotional events across the UK. Clare is the author of Pop Bakery; this is her second book. Visit her website at www.popbakery.co.uk. The author is based in West Hampstead, London.
- Author(s)Clare O'Connell
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note100 col photographs
- Weight648 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- pmai_m_osjdzqz2...07 Jan, 2016by
Very good book.
The book looks like it has a lot of really good ideas for every occasion and easy enough for anyone to make. We love it!
- 1594kim16 Jun, 2013by
a cake pop bible for cake pop lovers
A delightful book with lots of new ideas for cake pop designs. Step by step instructions for each shape of cake as well as decorating ideas and how to do them. Also information on where to purchase ingredients and sundries. As soon as I received the book, I had to go home and make some cake pops which I then too into work.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99