All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPR Strategy and Application is a comprehensive and accessible text that situates Public Relations in a 21 st century context; as a set of tools not just for corporations but for the activist, the diplomat, the crisis manager, the homeland security officer, as well as the advertising executive and the reputation manager.
- Author BiographyW. Timothy Coombs is Professor of Corporate Communication at Eastern Illinois University. He is the author of Code Red in the Boardroom (2006), Today's Public Relations (2006), and It's Not Just PR (with Sherry Holladay, 2007), and co-editor (with Sherry Holladay) of the Handbook of Crisis Communication (Wiley-Blackwell 2010). Sherry J. Holladay is Professor of Corporate Communication at Eastern Illinois University. She is the author of numerous articles related to corporate communication.
- Author(s)Sherry J. Holladay,W. Timothy Coombs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.