Consider these sponsored items
- £41.82Free postage
- £27.49Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.49
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.41
- £11.98Trending at £18.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
- £7.36Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook supports, informs and inspires trainees, teachers and support staff at primary level. The text bonds essential subject knowledge with practical teaching skills, and covers topical issues such as bullying, resilience, behaviour for learning, and sex and relationships education.
- Author BiographyGillian Goddard has recently retired from Edge Hill University, UK, where she was the PSHE specialist subject leader. Before working as a lecturer, Gillian worked as a primary school teacher. Viv Smith is Associate Tutor and Head of PSHE Specialism at Edge Hill University, UK. She moved into academia after over 30 years as a primary school teacher. Carol Boycott is Learning Mentor and PSHE Lead at a primary school in an economically-deprived area of a city in the North West of England.
- Author(s)Carol Boycott,Gillian Goddard,Viv Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.