All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to make the versatile and powerful PlayStation Portable (PSP) do more. This title teaches you how to: surf the Web with a PSP, chat in IRC, and use the PSP to read web comics, ebooks, and RSS feeds. It also features expert tips and tools that allow you to sync an address book to your PSP, watch UMD movies, and more.
- Author BiographyC.K. Sample, III is practicing to be an expert juggler. Besides writing for O'Reilly, here?s a short list of other life bits he?s frantically attempting to keep in the air: a full-time job in Instructional Technology, a dissertation in English, writing and publishing literary criticism, writing and publishing tech articles, blogging for The Unofficial Apple Weblog, Cinematical, and Download Squad, a driving need to create art (recently completed a pen and ink of Samuel Beckett and an oil portrait of Johnny Cash), and, of course, his personal blog, Sample the Web. He enjoys spending obscene amounts of time in front of the television and the computer, simultaneously if possible, and spending time with his wonderful wife, Kristin, and his pet Eclectus parrot, Mikhail ?Misha? Baryshnakov.
- Author(s)C.K. Sample
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.