Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the enduring importance of the US-Japan security alliance, the broader relationship between the two countries is today beset by sobering new difficulties. The author asserts that bilateral relations between the two countries are dangerously eroding as both seek broader options in a globally oriented world.
- Author BiographyKent E. Calder is director of the Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies at SAIS, Johns Hopkins University, Washington, D.C. He has served as special advisor to the U.S. Ambassador to Japan and Japan Chair at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
- Author(s)Kent E. Calder
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.