Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe first history text to explore the sweep of California's past in relationship to its connections within the maritime world of the Pacific Basin, Pacific Eldorado presents a provocative and original interpretation of California history written accessibly for use in undergraduate courses.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Osborne is Emeritus Professor of History at Santa Ana College, where he received the inaugural Distinguished Faculty Lecturer Award. He earned his Ph.D in history from Claremont Graduate University and is the author and co-author of several scholarly books, articles and reviews, including Paths to the Present: Thoughts on the Contemporary Relevance of America's Past (co-authored with Fred R. Mabbutt) and Empire Can Wait: American Opposition to Hawaiian Annexation, 1893-1898.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Osborne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.