Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £28.11
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionPackaging Terrorism is the account of a very simple idea. The idea is this: that it's not the acts of terrorism that most matter in the post 9/11 world, it's what we are told to think about the acts of terrorism. Politicians tell us what to think. The media tell us what to think. Even terrorists tell us what to think.
- Author BiographySusan Moeller is the Director of the International Center for Media and the Public Agenda (ICMPA) at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Susan D. Moeller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication in the Public Interest
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.