All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will cover structure, behavior and fields, all of which will be supported by packet captures and analysis. This second installment will cover layers 2 and 3 and is concerned with the key protocols and operations.
- Author BiographyBruce is a faculty member in the Network, Security and Systems Administration (NSSA) Department in the Golisano College of Computing and Information Science (GCCIS) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester, New York. He splits his time between teaching, projects and writing.
- Author(s)Bruce Hartpence
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.